Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -Ryū/Mei- (ひぐらしのなく頃に～流・明～, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -Flow/Clear-) is a Japanese stage play written and directed by Ito Masami. It contains two arcs, adapted from main arcs. It was starred from 2019's July 24th to 28th on Lazona Kawasaki Plaza Sol (Kanagawa's Prefecture), alternating between the two stories.
Follows the story of Watanagashi-hen, which is presented on Maebara Keiichi's vision where he and Sonozaki Shion joins Takano Miyo and Tomitake Jirō breaking into the Saiguden, and then the actual problems beginning to happen.
Maebara Keiichi, who has just moved from Tokyo to Hinamizawa village, finds many torture tools in the shrine's shrine on the day of the village festival. Later, Keiichi gets involved into a series of deaths.
- Soejima Kazuki as Maebara Keiichi.
- YAE as Sonozaki Shion.
- MIO as Sonozaki Mion.
- Sugita Maho as Ryūgū Rena.
- Ishikawa Rinka as Hōjō Satoko.
- Shinohara Chinatsu as Furude Rika.
- Yazawa Riō as Takano Miyo.
- Hosokawa Hiroshi as Tomitake Jirō.
- Sanbongi Daisuke as Irie Kyōsuke.
- Katō Takahiro as Ōishi Kuraudo.
- Komatsu Yū as Hōjō Satoshi.
- Some extra characters. The source doesn't specify who they are in the play.
- Combining both "arc" names, you will get the chinese word 流明 (liúmíng). It is the english word "lumen", which means light.
- This stage play was part of a "series" (Shinkidan Yumemei Classics (led by Ito Masami) x 07th Expansion) that has done a Rose Guns Days stage play series too.