| Hinamizawa Teiryūjo|
|Orignal Release Date||2011|
|Number of Chapters||8|
Hinamizawa Teiryūjo (雛見沢停留所, Hinamizawa Bus Stop) is a manga based on the original script of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. The story was written by Ryukishi07 a few years before the release of Onikakushi-hen and for one reason or another, was changed before the game's release. Years later, along with the other Higurashi manga, it was released, following the "beta" versions of Sonozaki Mion and Furude Rika. Since then, Hinamizawa Teiryūjo has been translated into English and posted on various sources online.
Teiryūjo has been announced to be included on Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou in its original sound novel form.
In the story, Rika and her underclassman Mion visit a bus stop at the outskirts of Hinamizawa. A number of people related to the dam construction also happen upon the stop, and the stories of Oyashiro-sama's curse are unraveled.
Characters who appears in the story Edit
- Furude Rika (Voiced by Shiki Aoki)
- Sonozaki Mion (Voiced by Makoto Koichi)
- Katsumi Tonegawa (Voiced by Takahiro Kato)
- Kazuya Arakawa (Voiced by Mio Akaba)
- Mitsuru Yoshimura (Voiced by Joji Saotome)
- Hiroaki Nitta (Voiced by Masami Ito)
- Yuri Hoshino (Voiced by Maihara Suzu)
- Daisuke Okano (Voiced by Ryo Serizawa)
- Kasumi Hotoda (Voiced by Kyoko Namekawa)
- Teruhiko Oda (Voiced by Yuki Toyoda)
Characters who are mentioned Edit
- Kondo Yoshiyuki
Deaths and Disappearances Edit
- Kondo Yoshiyuki, stabbed his family to death and then slit his own throat on November 20.
- Kakinuma, hit a dump truck while clawing out his throat and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Kato, jumped in front of a train at Nishi-Funabashi Station.
- Mori, stabbed three coworkers with an awl before stabbing himself in the throat.
- Kazuya Arakawa, claws out his own throat.