|This article is under construction and may be incomplete.
Please be patient while the rewrite is in progress.
Based on the previous as a "template."
|This article contains spoilers.
If you are sensitive to spoilers, proceed with caution.
|Original Air Date(s)||August 5, 2021 - September 2|
|Number of Episodes||5|
|Number of Chapters||TBA|
Tatariakashi-hen (綿明し編, Curse-Revealing Chapter) is the third arc of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu, which serves as an answer arc to Tataridamashi-hen. The arc is told from Hōjō Satoko's point of view.
- Curse-Revealing Chapter Part One
- Curse-Revealing Chapter Part Two
- Curse-Revealing Chapter Part Three
- Curse-Revealing Chapter Part Four
- Curse-Revealing Chapter Part Five
Disappearances and Deaths
All deaths and disappearances are listed only as they are told in Tatariakashi-hen. Spoilers only for the individual arc, not the overall series.
- Hōjō Teppei, shot in the head by Satoko on the day of the Watanagashi Festival. She then brutally beats his corpse with a metal bat.
- Sonozaki Shion: shot in the head by a maddened Ōishi Kuraudo as she was trying to save Rika from him on the night of the Watanagashi Festival.
- Sonozaki Mion: also shot in the head by Ōishi Kuraudo on the night of the Watanagashi Festival.
- Furude Rika: beaten to death with a baseball bat by Ōishi Kuraudo on the night of the Watanagashi Festival. Her lifeless body was then shot in the head by Satoko
- Numerous villagers: were also shot to death by Ōishi on the night of the Watanagashi Festival.
- Ōishi Kuraudo: after his rampage, he was shot in the head by Satoko.
- Hōjō Satoko: committed suicide via shooting herself with a gun.
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni||Onikakushi-hen • Watanagashi-hen • Tatarigoroshi-hen • Himatsubushi-hen|
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai||Yakusamashi-hen • Minagoroshi-hen • Matsuribayashi-hen|
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei||Hajisarashi-hen • Saikoroshi-hen • Hirukowashi-hen|
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira||Batsukoishi-hen • Ayakashisenshi-hen • Musubienishi-hen • Yumeutsushi-hen|
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku||Higurashi Outbreak|
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gō||Onidamashi-hen • Watadamashi-hen • Tataridamashi-hen • Nekodamashi-hen • Satokowashi-hen|
|Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu||Oniakashi-hen • Wataakashi-hen • Tatariakashi-hen • Kagurashi-hen|